Wedbush Starts Foot Locker (FL) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $80.00.
Analyst Christopher Svezia commented, "We are initiating coverage of Foot Locker (FL) with an OUTPERFORM rating and $80 PT or ~15x P/E. We believe the 13% premium multiple to historical levels is justified given FL’s global dominance in athletic footwear and the ability to navigate and adapt to consumer preferences. In addition, management continues to show discipline investing capital within the business (remodels, inventory management systems and new concepts) and returning cash to shareholders. This has allowed FL to generate consistent, industry-leading comp and earnings growth, which we believe will carry into FY17."
Shares of Foot Locker closed at $65.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!