Wedbush Starts Foot Locker (FL) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $80.00.
Analyst Christopher Svezia commented, "We are initiating coverage of Foot Locker (FL) with an OUTPERFORM rating and $80 PT or ~15x P/E. We believe the 13% premium multiple to historical levels is justified given FL’s global dominance in athletic footwear and the ability to navigate and adapt to consumer preferences. In addition, management continues to show discipline investing capital within the business (remodels, inventory management systems and new concepts) and returning cash to shareholders. This has allowed FL to generate consistent, industry-leading comp and earnings growth, which we believe will carry into FY17."
Shares of Foot Locker closed at $65.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!