Wedbush Starts First Cash Financial (FCFS) at Outperform
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on First Cash Financial (NYSE: FCFS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $58.00.
Analyst Henry Coffey Jr. commented, "We are initiating coverage of First Cash Financial Services (FCFS) with an OUTPERFORM rating and a $58 price target. Our price target and rating reflect the expectation that management will be successful at realizing expected corporate synergies from integrating the acquired Cash America (CSH) stores over the next 2 years, continue to grow and expand in Latin America, and over the longer run, revitalize the profitability and same-store sales rate of its US stores. The company is expected to begin buying back shares after it releases September quarter results in October."
Shares of First Cash Financial closed at $48.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Jefferies Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Hold
- Stifel Starts Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!