Wedbush Starts First Cash Financial (FCFS) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on First Cash Financial (NYSE: FCFS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $58.00.
Analyst Henry Coffey Jr. commented, "We are initiating coverage of First Cash Financial Services (FCFS) with an OUTPERFORM rating and a $58 price target. Our price target and rating reflect the expectation that management will be successful at realizing expected corporate synergies from integrating the acquired Cash America (CSH) stores over the next 2 years, continue to grow and expand in Latin America, and over the longer run, revitalize the profitability and same-store sales rate of its US stores. The company is expected to begin buying back shares after it releases September quarter results in October."
Shares of First Cash Financial closed at $48.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paycom Software (PAYC) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!