Wedbush Starts First Cash Financial (FCFS) at Outperform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on First Cash Financial (NYSE: FCFS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $58.00.
Analyst Henry Coffey Jr. commented, "We are initiating coverage of First Cash Financial Services (FCFS) with an OUTPERFORM rating and a $58 price target. Our price target and rating reflect the expectation that management will be successful at realizing expected corporate synergies from integrating the acquired Cash America (CSH) stores over the next 2 years, continue to grow and expand in Latin America, and over the longer run, revitalize the profitability and same-store sales rate of its US stores. The company is expected to begin buying back shares after it releases September quarter results in October."
Shares of First Cash Financial closed at $48.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!