Wedbush Starts Finish Line (FINL) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Finish Line (NASDAQ: FINL) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst Christopher Svezia commented, "We are initiating coverage of Finish Line (FINL) with an OUTPERFORM rating and $25 PT or 14x P/E. We believe the company can show modest margin improvement that could generate ~$2.30 in EPS by FY20 (15% CAGR). Leveraging its supply chain, benefits from store remodels, improved full priced sales, growth in digital, a profitable or divested Jack Rabbit are all factors largely not worked into this assumption and would only be additive. In addition, the current share repurchase authorization is equivalent to ~13% of the market cap. With shares trading at 11x P/E or a 14% discount to historical levels, investors give little value to the after mentioned factors."
Shares of Finish Line closed at $19.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paycom Software (PAYC) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!