Wedbush Starts Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) at Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ: FITB) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "FITB is in the midst of a turnaround and we believe 1Q16 EPS was the bottom and are forecasting it to rebound. With that said, we believe a lot of the good news has been reflected in the stock as it has gone from trading at one of the lowest P/E valuations in the group to in line."
Shares of Fifth Third Bancorp closed at $20.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!