Wedbush Starts Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends down as Trump focuses on trade
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE: FIS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $92.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage with an OUTPERFORM rating and $92 price target, as we believe growth prospects as well as the stock's defensive nature are not fully captured in the current valuation. In our view, FIS is well regarded as a trusted advisor to FIs in a rapidly changing and disruptive market, which we believe provides the company with a stable/sticky revenue base. Furthermore, we expect results to benefit from SDS acquisition synergies, recent restructuring of Capco (consulting unit) as well as from easier LatAM comps. FIS's stock currently trades at 18.1X our projected FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of Fidelity National Information Services closed at $79.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $65 at Evercore ISI
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!