Wedbush Starts Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) at Outperform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE: FIS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $92.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage with an OUTPERFORM rating and $92 price target, as we believe growth prospects as well as the stock's defensive nature are not fully captured in the current valuation. In our view, FIS is well regarded as a trusted advisor to FIs in a rapidly changing and disruptive market, which we believe provides the company with a stable/sticky revenue base. Furthermore, we expect results to benefit from SDS acquisition synergies, recent restructuring of Capco (consulting unit) as well as from easier LatAM comps. FIS's stock currently trades at 18.1X our projected FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of Fidelity National Information Services closed at $79.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!