Wedbush Starts Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) at Outperform
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE: FIS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $92.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage with an OUTPERFORM rating and $92 price target, as we believe growth prospects as well as the stock's defensive nature are not fully captured in the current valuation. In our view, FIS is well regarded as a trusted advisor to FIs in a rapidly changing and disruptive market, which we believe provides the company with a stable/sticky revenue base. Furthermore, we expect results to benefit from SDS acquisition synergies, recent restructuring of Capco (consulting unit) as well as from easier LatAM comps. FIS's stock currently trades at 18.1X our projected FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of Fidelity National Information Services closed at $79.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Needham & Company Upgrades Quantenna Communications (QTNA) to Strong Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!