Wedbush Starts EPAM Systems (EPAM) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on EPAM Systems (NYSE: EPAM) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $82.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage on EPAM with an OUTPERFORM and $82 price target, as we believe consistently impressive results continue to be driven by the company's unique model, extensive SMAC-related expertise, mission-critical work and high relevance to clients. Accordingly, we believe EPAM is well positioned to generate 25-30% C/C YOY top- line growth during FY16 and FY17, while maintaining high-teens adjusted EBIT margins. EPAM's stock currently trades at 19.7X our projected FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of EPAM Systems closed at $70.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Benchmark Starts Ameron International (AMN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!