Wedbush Starts EPAM Systems (EPAM) at Outperform
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on EPAM Systems (NYSE: EPAM) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $82.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage on EPAM with an OUTPERFORM and $82 price target, as we believe consistently impressive results continue to be driven by the company's unique model, extensive SMAC-related expertise, mission-critical work and high relevance to clients. Accordingly, we believe EPAM is well positioned to generate 25-30% C/C YOY top- line growth during FY16 and FY17, while maintaining high-teens adjusted EBIT margins. EPAM's stock currently trades at 19.7X our projected FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of EPAM Systems closed at $70.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Goldman Sachs Starts Jack In The Box (JACK) at 'Sell'; Analyst Sees Risk to Comp Outlook
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Southwestern Energy (SWN) to $14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!