Wedbush Starts EPAM Systems (EPAM) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on EPAM Systems (NYSE: EPAM) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $82.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage on EPAM with an OUTPERFORM and $82 price target, as we believe consistently impressive results continue to be driven by the company's unique model, extensive SMAC-related expertise, mission-critical work and high relevance to clients. Accordingly, we believe EPAM is well positioned to generate 25-30% C/C YOY top- line growth during FY16 and FY17, while maintaining high-teens adjusted EBIT margins. EPAM's stock currently trades at 19.7X our projected FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of EPAM Systems closed at $70.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!