Wedbush Starts Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) at Outperform
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $65.00.
Analyst Christopher Svezia commented, "We are initiating coverage of Dick’s Sporting Goods (DKS) with an OUTPERFORM rating and $65 PT or 17x P/E, or just under a 10% premium with its five-year average. It is no secret that while DKS will likely be the largest beneficiary to TSA’s demise, we believe the Street is still broadly underestimating the potential benefit over the next 18-24 months. In addition, the absence of a major competitor will likely mean that DKS gains leverage with its vendors in terms of product allocation and capital investment."
Shares of Dick's Sporting Goods closed at $54.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!