Wedbush Starts Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) at Outperform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $65.00.
Analyst Christopher Svezia commented, "We are initiating coverage of Dick’s Sporting Goods (DKS) with an OUTPERFORM rating and $65 PT or 17x P/E, or just under a 10% premium with its five-year average. It is no secret that while DKS will likely be the largest beneficiary to TSA’s demise, we believe the Street is still broadly underestimating the potential benefit over the next 18-24 months. In addition, the absence of a major competitor will likely mean that DKS gains leverage with its vendors in terms of product allocation and capital investment."
Shares of Dick's Sporting Goods closed at $54.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $116 at Baird
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $148 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!