Wedbush Starts DSW Inc. (DSW) at Neutral
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on DSW Inc. (NYSE: DSW) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Christopher Svezia commented, "We are initiating coverage of DSW with a NEUTRAL rating and $22 PT or 14x P/E. While management is working toward stabilizing its business, the story lacks a measured catalyst to materially improve operating performance. Athletic continues to be the strongest category while the balance of the assortment continues to be mixed. A broader consumer acceptance of nonathletic styles or more consistent seasonal inventory discipline would be a plus. Strong cash flow, which supplements its industry-leading dividend (3.85%) and solid buyback program, should provide support in the interim."
Shares of DSW Inc. closed at $20.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Leerink Partners Upgrades AmerisourceBergen (ABC) to Outperform
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Noble Energy (NBL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!