Wedbush Starts DSW Inc. (DSW) at Neutral
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on DSW Inc. (NYSE: DSW) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Christopher Svezia commented, "We are initiating coverage of DSW with a NEUTRAL rating and $22 PT or 14x P/E. While management is working toward stabilizing its business, the story lacks a measured catalyst to materially improve operating performance. Athletic continues to be the strongest category while the balance of the assortment continues to be mixed. A broader consumer acceptance of nonathletic styles or more consistent seasonal inventory discipline would be a plus. Strong cash flow, which supplements its industry-leading dividend (3.85%) and solid buyback program, should provide support in the interim."
Shares of DSW Inc. closed at $20.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Good Quarter But Can It Continue - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!