Wedbush Starts D.R. Horton (DHI) at Outperform
- Wall Street dragged down by Apple, health stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on D.R. Horton (NYSE: DHI) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $36.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of D.R. Horton with an OUTPERFORM rating and a $36 price target. The shares are not cheap relative to the group valuation, but we believe the consistency of the Company’s performance warrants a look beyond valuation."
Shares of D.R. Horton closed at $30.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Akebia Therapeutics (AKBA) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Yum! Brands (YUM) - PT to $97
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Methanex (MEOH) to $40
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!