Wedbush Starts Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Cullen/Frost Bankers (NYSE: CFR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $68.00.
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "Volatility around energy prices has caused significant swings in CFR’s stock price and we expect a continued correlation as CFR’s energy exposure represents 13% of loans. CFR's above-average exposure to energy compared to its Texas peers is a headwind to loan growth, but we see this largely reflected in the stock price as its premium valuation has narrowed."
Shares of Cullen/Frost Bankers closed at $72.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!