Wedbush Starts Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) at Neutral
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Cullen/Frost Bankers (NYSE: CFR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $68.00.
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "Volatility around energy prices has caused significant swings in CFR’s stock price and we expect a continued correlation as CFR’s energy exposure represents 13% of loans. CFR's above-average exposure to energy compared to its Texas peers is a headwind to loan growth, but we see this largely reflected in the stock price as its premium valuation has narrowed."
Shares of Cullen/Frost Bankers closed at $72.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) to Neutral Citing Margin Pressures And Rising Interest Rate Risks To Interest Expense
- Stifel Starts Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!