Wedbush Starts Columbia Sportswear (COLM) at Outperform
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Columbia Sportswear (NASDAQ: COLM) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $67.00.
Analyst Christopher Svezia commented, " We are initiating coverage of Columbia Sportswear (COLM) with an OUTPERFORM rating and $67 PT or 23x P/E. COLM has several growth levers throughout the company that we believe are yet to be fully tapped, including its core Columbia brand. Growth platforms include prAna, SOREL, Mountain Hardware (2018E), and regional opportunities in Europe and China. The company is also outperforming much of the peer group and is in a position to gain market share while leveraging recent SAP investments across the organization. In all, we believe the company can grow sales ~HSD and EPS ~13-15% over time while supporting a strong balance sheet and capital return."
Shares of Columbia Sportswear closed at $55.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Wedbush Starts Toll Bros. (TOL) at Neutral
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) to $52; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!