Wedbush Starts Columbia Sportswear (COLM) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Columbia Sportswear (NASDAQ: COLM) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $67.00.
Analyst Christopher Svezia commented, " We are initiating coverage of Columbia Sportswear (COLM) with an OUTPERFORM rating and $67 PT or 23x P/E. COLM has several growth levers throughout the company that we believe are yet to be fully tapped, including its core Columbia brand. Growth platforms include prAna, SOREL, Mountain Hardware (2018E), and regional opportunities in Europe and China. The company is also outperforming much of the peer group and is in a position to gain market share while leveraging recent SAP investments across the organization. In all, we believe the company can grow sales ~HSD and EPS ~13-15% over time while supporting a strong balance sheet and capital return."
Shares of Columbia Sportswear closed at $55.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!