Wedbush Starts Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) at Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Cognizant Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: CTSH) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $65.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage with a NEUTRAL rating and $65 PT as recent/ongoing M&A activity in the Health Care provider space (30% of revenue FY15) combined with Brexit exposure is already impacting CY16's top line growth. We think this will likely more than offset the positive benefits from Cognizant's success in expanding its SMAC-based revenue as well as the cross-selling from TriZetto. Accordingly, YOY revenue and adj. EPS growth has been moderating from FY15's levels (high-teens) to the high single-digit to low-teens. Cognizant's stock currently trades at 15.8X WS/consensus FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions closed at $56.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
- Mizuho Securities Starts Mylan (MYL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!