Wedbush Starts Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Cognizant Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: CTSH) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $65.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage with a NEUTRAL rating and $65 PT as recent/ongoing M&A activity in the Health Care provider space (30% of revenue FY15) combined with Brexit exposure is already impacting CY16's top line growth. We think this will likely more than offset the positive benefits from Cognizant's success in expanding its SMAC-based revenue as well as the cross-selling from TriZetto. Accordingly, YOY revenue and adj. EPS growth has been moderating from FY15's levels (high-teens) to the high single-digit to low-teens. Cognizant's stock currently trades at 15.8X WS/consensus FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions closed at $56.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!