Wedbush Starts Citizens Financial Group (CFG) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Citizens Financial Group (NYSE: CFG) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $29.00.
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "CFG is our top turnaround story. CFG has been generating positive operating leverage at a faster pace than peers, which is driving improvement in key metrics like ROA, ROE and efficiency ratio. Importantly, we expect these trends to continue as we are forecasting above-average EPS growth in 2017 and 2018 at 12% and 11%, respectively vs. the regional bank peers at 5% and 9%. Importantly, although CFG is very asset sensitive, the stock is more than just a rate play as growth has been driven organically."
Shares of Citizens Financial Group closed at $25.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!