Wedbush Starts Citizens Financial Group (CFG) at Outperform
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Citizens Financial Group (NYSE: CFG) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $29.00.
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "CFG is our top turnaround story. CFG has been generating positive operating leverage at a faster pace than peers, which is driving improvement in key metrics like ROA, ROE and efficiency ratio. Importantly, we expect these trends to continue as we are forecasting above-average EPS growth in 2017 and 2018 at 12% and 11%, respectively vs. the regional bank peers at 5% and 9%. Importantly, although CFG is very asset sensitive, the stock is more than just a rate play as growth has been driven organically."
Shares of Citizens Financial Group closed at $25.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Susquehanna Cuts Price Target on KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Following Strong 1Q
- Stifel Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!