Wedbush Starts Citizens Financial Group (CFG) at Outperform
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Citizens Financial Group (NYSE: CFG) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $29.00.
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "CFG is our top turnaround story. CFG has been generating positive operating leverage at a faster pace than peers, which is driving improvement in key metrics like ROA, ROE and efficiency ratio. Importantly, we expect these trends to continue as we are forecasting above-average EPS growth in 2017 and 2018 at 12% and 11%, respectively vs. the regional bank peers at 5% and 9%. Importantly, although CFG is very asset sensitive, the stock is more than just a rate play as growth has been driven organically."
Shares of Citizens Financial Group closed at $25.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts Illumina (ILMN) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Agilent (A) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!