Wedbush Starts Cherry Hill Mortgage (CHMI) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Cherry Hill Mortgage (NYSE: CHMI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $17.50.
Analyst Jason Weaver commented, "CHMI’s shares are fairly valued, in our view, given the moderate book value discount and 11.4% yield—in line with peers. CHMI’s portfolio presents attractive dynamics with less exposure to rising rates displaying 12% overall return on capital at only 4.1x leverage versus other mortgage REITs."
Shares of Cherry Hill Mortgage closed at $16.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!