Wedbush Starts Cherry Hill Mortgage (CHMI) at Neutral
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Cherry Hill Mortgage (NYSE: CHMI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $17.50.
Analyst Jason Weaver commented, "CHMI’s shares are fairly valued, in our view, given the moderate book value discount and 11.4% yield—in line with peers. CHMI’s portfolio presents attractive dynamics with less exposure to rising rates displaying 12% overall return on capital at only 4.1x leverage versus other mortgage REITs."
Shares of Cherry Hill Mortgage closed at $16.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts EMCORE (EMKR) at Buy
- Cowen Lifts PT on Lam Research (LRCX) to $100; Notes Strong Qtr., But WFE Run-Rate Not Sustainable
- Zoe's Kitchen, Inc. (ZOES): Now's Your Chance - Buckingham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!