Wedbush Starts Century Communities (CCS) at Outperform
- Wall Street rises as energy, financial stocks gain
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Exclusive: CBS, Viacom controlling shareholder to call on companies to merge - sources
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $30.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of Century Communities with an OUTPERFORM rating and a $30 price target. We view CCS as one of the least expensive names in our group with meaningful upside potential from current levels. The acquisition strategy in 2013 and 2014 has transformed into an organic growth strategy through the cycle. We believe CCS’s consistent order growth is underappreciated, and we view the name as undervalued at current levels."
Shares of Century Communities closed at $19.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Hi-Crush Partners LP (HCLP) to Neutral
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Cutting Comps To 4% From 5%, Reducing PT - Wedbush
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): Notes From Management Meetings - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!