Wedbush Starts Century Communities (CCS) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $30.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of Century Communities with an OUTPERFORM rating and a $30 price target. We view CCS as one of the least expensive names in our group with meaningful upside potential from current levels. The acquisition strategy in 2013 and 2014 has transformed into an organic growth strategy through the cycle. We believe CCS’s consistent order growth is underappreciated, and we view the name as undervalued at current levels."
Shares of Century Communities closed at $19.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Marathon Oil (MRO) at Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Infinera Corp. (INFN) at Hold
- Mizuho Securities Starts Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!