Wedbush Starts Century Communities (CCS) at Outperform
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $30.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of Century Communities with an OUTPERFORM rating and a $30 price target. We view CCS as one of the least expensive names in our group with meaningful upside potential from current levels. The acquisition strategy in 2013 and 2014 has transformed into an organic growth strategy through the cycle. We believe CCS’s consistent order growth is underappreciated, and we view the name as undervalued at current levels."
Shares of Century Communities closed at $19.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Hold
- Oppenheimer Starts Portola Pharmaceuticals (PTLA) at Perform
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!