Wedbush Starts CalAtlantic Group (CAA) at Outperform
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on CalAtlantic Group (NYSE: CAA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $44.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of CalAtlantic Group with an OUTPERFORM rating and a $44 price target. The shares currently trade below our FY17E book value of $41.08/share which has historically suggested that either land values or home values will begin to flatten out or decline. We do not see signs of either occurring over the near to medium term. Thus at current levels, investors can buy CAA’s national land base at a discount to historical cost and receive a healthy operating business as well."
Shares of CalAtlantic Group closed at $33.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!