Wedbush Starts CalAtlantic Group (CAA) at Outperform
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on CalAtlantic Group (NYSE: CAA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $44.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of CalAtlantic Group with an OUTPERFORM rating and a $44 price target. The shares currently trade below our FY17E book value of $41.08/share which has historically suggested that either land values or home values will begin to flatten out or decline. We do not see signs of either occurring over the near to medium term. Thus at current levels, investors can buy CAA’s national land base at a discount to historical cost and receive a healthy operating business as well."
Shares of CalAtlantic Group closed at $33.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) at Buy
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on GameStop (GME) to $28; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!