Wedbush Starts CalAtlantic Group (CAA) at Outperform
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on CalAtlantic Group (NYSE: CAA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $44.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of CalAtlantic Group with an OUTPERFORM rating and a $44 price target. The shares currently trade below our FY17E book value of $41.08/share which has historically suggested that either land values or home values will begin to flatten out or decline. We do not see signs of either occurring over the near to medium term. Thus at current levels, investors can buy CAA’s national land base at a discount to historical cost and receive a healthy operating business as well."
Shares of CalAtlantic Group closed at $33.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!