Wedbush Starts CB Richard Ellis Group (CBG) at Outperform
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on CB Richard Ellis Group (NYSE: CBG) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $35.00.
Analyst Jason Weaver commented, "CBRE has proven to be a scale leader in the global commercial real estate services market and has ample runway to sustain growth due to scale and presence. Moreover, its shift toward contractual revenue business lines should warrant a higher valuation due to enhanced revenue and earnings stability over most normal cycles."
Shares of CB Richard Ellis Group closed at $27.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- Baird Reiterates Buy on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!