Wedbush Starts Builders FirstSource (BLDR) at Outperform
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Builders FirstSource (NASDAQ: BLDR) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $18.00.
Analyst Al Kaschalk commented, "Exposure to a recovering single-family housing (SFH) market, lowered cost structure and an incremental operating margin in the 11-12% range should lead to significant improvement in operating profit for Builders FirstSource (BLDR) over the mid-term. With growth in operating profit, lowering overall debt levels a priority for management and refinancing certain high-yield notes, we expect Net debt/EBITDA leverage ratio to drop below 3.5x by mid-CY18, helping to uncork value to equity shareholders."
Shares of Builders FirstSource closed at $13.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- Jefferies Starts Palo Alto Networks (PANW) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) to $44; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesAl Kaschalk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!