Wedbush Starts Builders FirstSource (BLDR) at Outperform
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Builders FirstSource (NASDAQ: BLDR) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $18.00.
Analyst Al Kaschalk commented, "Exposure to a recovering single-family housing (SFH) market, lowered cost structure and an incremental operating margin in the 11-12% range should lead to significant improvement in operating profit for Builders FirstSource (BLDR) over the mid-term. With growth in operating profit, lowering overall debt levels a priority for management and refinancing certain high-yield notes, we expect Net debt/EBITDA leverage ratio to drop below 3.5x by mid-CY18, helping to uncork value to equity shareholders."
Shares of Builders FirstSource closed at $13.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Matador Resources (MTDR) Following Announced Offerings
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesAl Kaschalk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!