Wedbush Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Neutral
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Beacon Roofing Supply (NASDAQ: BECN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $50.00.
Analyst Al Kaschalk commented, "We believe Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. (BECN) is positioned to benefit from existing market growth and new branch openings led by demand from the Residential Roofing market. With enhanced cost saving initiatives and investments in distribution facility efficiencies, results are expected to benefit from ~14-15% incremental operating margin on mid-single-digit organic growth. BECN’s active greenfield development efforts and a robust pipeline of strategic, accretive M&A candidates are expected to contribute to additional growth as well as market share gains going forward. Still, the current positive prospects for positive near-term earnings revisions driven by higher incremental operating margin or outsize growth from greenfield additions are reflected in the stock’s current valuation, in our view."
Shares of Beacon Roofing Supply closed at $46.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Expect Google (GOOGL) To Post A Strong Topline Q4 Report - Goldman Sachs
- FBR Capital Starts Colony NorthStar (CLNS) at Outperform, Adds to FBR Alpha Generator List
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Al Kaschalk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!