Wedbush Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Beacon Roofing Supply (NASDAQ: BECN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $50.00.
Analyst Al Kaschalk commented, "We believe Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. (BECN) is positioned to benefit from existing market growth and new branch openings led by demand from the Residential Roofing market. With enhanced cost saving initiatives and investments in distribution facility efficiencies, results are expected to benefit from ~14-15% incremental operating margin on mid-single-digit organic growth. BECN’s active greenfield development efforts and a robust pipeline of strategic, accretive M&A candidates are expected to contribute to additional growth as well as market share gains going forward. Still, the current positive prospects for positive near-term earnings revisions driven by higher incremental operating margin or outsize growth from greenfield additions are reflected in the stock’s current valuation, in our view."
Shares of Beacon Roofing Supply closed at $46.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Al Kaschalk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!