Wedbush Starts BOK Financial (BOKF) at Neutral
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on BOK Financial (NASDAQ: BOKF) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $68.00.
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "BOK Financial is a steady grower with an EPS CAGR of 7% over the past 15 years, and we believe the company is well positioned to continue this steady growth despite its large energy exposure, which represents 17% of total loans. We believe the worst is behind the company in terms of negative credit migration in its energy book and this should lead to significant improvement in the provision expense."
Shares of BOK Financial closed at $70.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Antero Midstream Partners LP (AM) to Buy
- Dougherty & Co Starts Harmonic Inc. (HLIT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!