Wedbush Starts Audentes Therapeutics (BOLD) at Outperform
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiated coverage on Audentes Therapeutics (NASDAQ: BOLD) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $20.
"BOLD’s AAV-based gene therapy programs are targeted to address significant unmet medical need in life-threatening rare diseases. With clinical readouts expected in 2017 from three wholly-owned programs backed by robust preclinical data, we view BOLD shares as a compelling opportunity," said analyst David M. Nierengarten.
Shares of Audentes Therapeutics closed at $14.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Yahoo! (YHOO) PT Lowered to $43 at RBC Capital
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!