Wedbush Starts Alliance Data Systems (ADS) at Neutral
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $225.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage with a NEUTRAL rating and $225 price target. We attribute the main driver for the street's re-rating during the past 2 years to M&A integration challenges as well as to the market's concerns over the detrimental impact of the credit cycle. Fundamentally, we believe ADS provides a unique value-added proposition to retailers through bundling private label card issuance, processing and loyalty/analytics solutions. We also believe the significant merchant portfolio wins during the past 2-3 years are a function of the increased relevance of ADS' analytics solutions (bundled with other solutions), as mobile commerce/payments gradually become mainstream. We expect ADS to post 7-10% organic top-line growth and 10-12% adj. EPS growth in the next few years. ADS' stock currently trades at 11.3X WS/consensus FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of Alliance Data Systems closed at $217.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!