Wedbush Starts Alliance Data Systems (ADS) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $225.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage with a NEUTRAL rating and $225 price target. We attribute the main driver for the street's re-rating during the past 2 years to M&A integration challenges as well as to the market's concerns over the detrimental impact of the credit cycle. Fundamentally, we believe ADS provides a unique value-added proposition to retailers through bundling private label card issuance, processing and loyalty/analytics solutions. We also believe the significant merchant portfolio wins during the past 2-3 years are a function of the increased relevance of ADS' analytics solutions (bundled with other solutions), as mobile commerce/payments gradually become mainstream. We expect ADS to post 7-10% organic top-line growth and 10-12% adj. EPS growth in the next few years. ADS' stock currently trades at 11.3X WS/consensus FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of Alliance Data Systems closed at $217.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!