Wedbush Starts Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) at Neutral
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALXN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $132.00.
Analyst Heather Behanna commented, "We see Alexion as a pioneer in complement driven therapeutics. Although we expect to see continued growth in Soliris (eculizumab) sales over the next couple of years, in our view, clinical and regulatory risk surrounding pipeline expansion of eculizumab and competition on the horizon for PNH/aHUS suggests to us shares of Alexion are fairly valued at this time."
Shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals closed at $133.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Upgrades Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) to Market Perform
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!