Wedbush Starts Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) at Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALXN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $132.00.
Analyst Heather Behanna commented, "We see Alexion as a pioneer in complement driven therapeutics. Although we expect to see continued growth in Soliris (eculizumab) sales over the next couple of years, in our view, clinical and regulatory risk surrounding pipeline expansion of eculizumab and competition on the horizon for PNH/aHUS suggests to us shares of Alexion are fairly valued at this time."
Shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals closed at $133.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Mizuho Securities Starts Mylan (MYL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!