Wedbush Starts Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) at Neutral
- Wall St dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALXN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $132.00.
Analyst Heather Behanna commented, "We see Alexion as a pioneer in complement driven therapeutics. Although we expect to see continued growth in Soliris (eculizumab) sales over the next couple of years, in our view, clinical and regulatory risk surrounding pipeline expansion of eculizumab and competition on the horizon for PNH/aHUS suggests to us shares of Alexion are fairly valued at this time."
Shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals closed at $133.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!