Wedbush Starts Advanced Disposal Services (ADSW) at Neutral
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Advanced Disposal Services (NYSE: ADSW) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $21.00.
Analyst Al Kaschalk commented, "We believe Advanced Disposal Services’ (ADSW) geographic presence positions them to benefit from demographic trends in the markets they serve, experience organic growth from municipal contract wins along with strategic acquisitions to vertical integrate and/or geographically expand. With the net debt/adjusted EBITDA (AEBITDA) ratio ~4.7x and nearly all free cash flow generation to service debt reduction, inorganic growth is limited to small collectionoriented transactions. With catalysts (inflation, debt repayment and limited inorganic growth) well known, we see limited upside surprise to EBITDA margin and view the shares as fully valued and look for a better entry point."
Shares of Advanced Disposal Services closed at $20.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Restoration Hardware (RH) PT Cut to $30 at Cowen
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesAl Kaschalk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!