Wedbush Starts Advanced Disposal Services (ADSW) at Neutral
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Advanced Disposal Services (NYSE: ADSW) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $21.00.
Analyst Al Kaschalk commented, "We believe Advanced Disposal Services’ (ADSW) geographic presence positions them to benefit from demographic trends in the markets they serve, experience organic growth from municipal contract wins along with strategic acquisitions to vertical integrate and/or geographically expand. With the net debt/adjusted EBITDA (AEBITDA) ratio ~4.7x and nearly all free cash flow generation to service debt reduction, inorganic growth is limited to small collectionoriented transactions. With catalysts (inflation, debt repayment and limited inorganic growth) well known, we see limited upside surprise to EBITDA margin and view the shares as fully valued and look for a better entry point."
Shares of Advanced Disposal Services closed at $20.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Essent Group (ESNT) at Buy
- Bank of New York Mellon (BK) PT Lowered to $54 at UBS; Reiterates Buy
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $66 at Morgan Stanley, Issues Mia Culpa On Negative Call Into Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesAl Kaschalk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!