Wedbush Starts Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN) at Outperform
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Achillion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACHN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $13.00.
Analyst Heather Behanna commented, "Achillion is blazing a trail with an oral factor D inhibitor, ACH- 4471. In our view, ex-vivo biomarker data support the compound’s efficacy; we believe its differentiated mechanism of action may carve a niche into a potentially competitive PNH market and put Achillion at the forefront in other areas, such as rare renal diseases. We believe clinical data over the next 12 months should derisk ACH-4471 and be a catalyst for shares."
Shares of Achillion Pharmaceuticals closed at $8.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!