Wedbush Starts Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN) at Outperform
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Achillion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACHN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $13.00.
Analyst Heather Behanna commented, "Achillion is blazing a trail with an oral factor D inhibitor, ACH- 4471. In our view, ex-vivo biomarker data support the compound’s efficacy; we believe its differentiated mechanism of action may carve a niche into a potentially competitive PNH market and put Achillion at the forefront in other areas, such as rare renal diseases. We believe clinical data over the next 12 months should derisk ACH-4471 and be a catalyst for shares."
Shares of Achillion Pharmaceuticals closed at $8.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Raising PT After A Stellar Quarter - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!