Wedbush Starts Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN) at Outperform
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Achillion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACHN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $13.00.
Analyst Heather Behanna commented, "Achillion is blazing a trail with an oral factor D inhibitor, ACH- 4471. In our view, ex-vivo biomarker data support the compound’s efficacy; we believe its differentiated mechanism of action may carve a niche into a potentially competitive PNH market and put Achillion at the forefront in other areas, such as rare renal diseases. We believe clinical data over the next 12 months should derisk ACH-4471 and be a catalyst for shares."
Shares of Achillion Pharmaceuticals closed at $8.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!