Wedbush Starts Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN) at Outperform
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Achillion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACHN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $13.00.
Analyst Heather Behanna commented, "Achillion is blazing a trail with an oral factor D inhibitor, ACH- 4471. In our view, ex-vivo biomarker data support the compound’s efficacy; we believe its differentiated mechanism of action may carve a niche into a potentially competitive PNH market and put Achillion at the forefront in other areas, such as rare renal diseases. We believe clinical data over the next 12 months should derisk ACH-4471 and be a catalyst for shares."
Shares of Achillion Pharmaceuticals closed at $8.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Assumes Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) at Outperform
- Oppenheimer Assumes Kempharm (KMPH) at Outperform
- Oppenheimer Assumes Teva Pharma (TEVA) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!