Wedbush Starts Accenture plc (ACN) at Outperform
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadows OPEC-led cuts
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dish Network (DISH) to Overweight
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $125.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage with an OUTPERFORM rating, $125 price target, as we believe results will likely continue to benefit from recent investments in SMAC offerings as well as from an aggressive global delivery model which will likely provide incremental growth and scale. Furthermore, management has had a long, consistent track record of returning cash to shareholders. The time to own the stock will likely be post-Q4/FY16's earnings release (Sept. 29th), where we expect management to provide cautious guidance/commentary. Accenture's stock currently trades at 19.7X our projected FY17E adj. EPS, while generating a 5.3% FCF yield."
Shares of Accenture plc closed at $112.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Expect Twilio (TWLO) To Exceed Baseline Revenue Estimates, 2017 Guidance Likely Conservative - William Blair
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!