Wedbush Starts Accenture plc (ACN) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $125.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage with an OUTPERFORM rating, $125 price target, as we believe results will likely continue to benefit from recent investments in SMAC offerings as well as from an aggressive global delivery model which will likely provide incremental growth and scale. Furthermore, management has had a long, consistent track record of returning cash to shareholders. The time to own the stock will likely be post-Q4/FY16's earnings release (Sept. 29th), where we expect management to provide cautious guidance/commentary. Accenture's stock currently trades at 19.7X our projected FY17E adj. EPS, while generating a 5.3% FCF yield."
Shares of Accenture plc closed at $112.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!