Wedbush Starts Accenture plc (ACN) at Outperform
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $125.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage with an OUTPERFORM rating, $125 price target, as we believe results will likely continue to benefit from recent investments in SMAC offerings as well as from an aggressive global delivery model which will likely provide incremental growth and scale. Furthermore, management has had a long, consistent track record of returning cash to shareholders. The time to own the stock will likely be post-Q4/FY16's earnings release (Sept. 29th), where we expect management to provide cautious guidance/commentary. Accenture's stock currently trades at 19.7X our projected FY17E adj. EPS, while generating a 5.3% FCF yield."
Shares of Accenture plc closed at $112.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) to Underweight
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Microsoft (MSFT) to $65 Following 1Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!