Wedbush Starts ADP (ADP) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on ADP (NASDAQ: ADP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $100.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage with a NEUTRAL rating and $100 price target, as in our view, ADP's full valuation is factoring growth/profitability prospects of a rising interest rate environment, solid pipeline from new business wins and ancillary services. ADP has a very strong/solid business model, with a high recurring revenue base, margin upside potential, and with the ability to generate strong FCFs. ADP's stock currently trades at 24.9X WS/consensus FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of ADP closed at $89.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!