Wedbush Starts ADP (ADP) at Neutral
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Dow hits record high at open
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on ADP (NASDAQ: ADP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $100.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage with a NEUTRAL rating and $100 price target, as in our view, ADP's full valuation is factoring growth/profitability prospects of a rising interest rate environment, solid pipeline from new business wins and ancillary services. ADP has a very strong/solid business model, with a high recurring revenue base, margin upside potential, and with the ability to generate strong FCFs. ADP's stock currently trades at 24.9X WS/consensus FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of ADP closed at $89.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Lululemon (LULU) Q3 'Solid Beat Across the Board', PT to $82 - Susquehanna
- Lionsgate (LGF): Starz Deal Accretive To A Cheap Stock - Brean Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!