Wedbush Retains Outperform on GoPro (GPRO) Amid Faith in HERO5s and Karma Potential
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst Nick McKay cut his price target on GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) to $12.00 (from $17.50) following weak results on supply issues but retains an Outperform rating saying the remain confident in the sales potential of the HERO5s and Karma.
McKay commented, "We believe that the new HERO5 cameras and Karma drone have compelling feature sets and superior branding that should make them popular with an increasing number of consumers as supply constraints ease. Despite execution missteps, we are unwilling to give up on GoPro shares until we get better clarity into the sustainability of sales once the HERO5s and Karma have fully ramped. We remain OUTPERFORM-rated on valuation."
Shares of GoPro closed at $11.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!