Wedbush Retains Outperform on GoPro (GPRO) Amid Faith in HERO5s and Karma Potential
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst Nick McKay cut his price target on GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) to $12.00 (from $17.50) following weak results on supply issues but retains an Outperform rating saying the remain confident in the sales potential of the HERO5s and Karma.
McKay commented, "We believe that the new HERO5 cameras and Karma drone have compelling feature sets and superior branding that should make them popular with an increasing number of consumers as supply constraints ease. Despite execution missteps, we are unwilling to give up on GoPro shares until we get better clarity into the sustainability of sales once the HERO5s and Karma have fully ramped. We remain OUTPERFORM-rated on valuation."
Shares of GoPro closed at $11.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q Miss
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!