Wedbush Retains Outperform on GoPro (GPRO) Amid Faith in HERO5s and Karma Potential
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst Nick McKay cut his price target on GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) to $12.00 (from $17.50) following weak results on supply issues but retains an Outperform rating saying the remain confident in the sales potential of the HERO5s and Karma.
McKay commented, "We believe that the new HERO5 cameras and Karma drone have compelling feature sets and superior branding that should make them popular with an increasing number of consumers as supply constraints ease. Despite execution missteps, we are unwilling to give up on GoPro shares until we get better clarity into the sustainability of sales once the HERO5s and Karma have fully ramped. We remain OUTPERFORM-rated on valuation."
Shares of GoPro closed at $11.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165 at Cowen Amid 'Stellar' Q4
- PTC Inc. (PTC) PT Raised to $60 at Citi; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!