Wedbush Remains Sidelined on Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Following 1Q Beat
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush reiterated a Neutral rating on Smith & Wesson Holding (NASDAQ: SWHC), and raised the price target to $32.00 (from $29.00), following the company's 1Q earnings report. SWHC reported non-GAAP EPS for 1Q17 of $0.62 compared to the Street’s estimate of $0.53 and the guided range of $0.49-$0.53.
Analyst James Hardiman commented, "Given continued robust industry growth, sizeable share gains, and channel fill opportunities going forward, SWHC is well positioned to match or even beat the significantly increased earnings outlook laid out on Thursday. As such we are again raising our price target, although we hesitate to support a more sizeable increase in fair value as it remains somewhat unclear how much of the beat and raise is sustainable and how much is a function of a more temporary surge in demand. Nonetheless, we think SWHC’s execution has been flawless in recent quarters, increasing the value of the company under any scenario."
Shares of Smith & Wesson Holding closed at $29.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!