Wedbush Remains Sidelined on Home Depot (HD) - PT to $145
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush reiterated a Neutral rating on Home Depot (NYSE: HD), and raised the price target to $145.00 (from $140.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. HD reported a solid 4.7% comp, just below consensus' 4.8% estimate.
Analyst Seth Basham commented, "HD delivered a solid, largely in-line quarter despite a sluggish start driven by unfavorable weather and pull forward of demand to 1Q. Underlying trends appear intact, with big ticket sales strength persisting and the Pro business (~40% of sales) growth continuing to outpace DIY. With favorable macro drivers in place, better than planned expense management, and the anniversarying of the Interline brands acquisition, we see HD’s bump to FY16 EPS guidance as conservative and tick up our estimates and price target. We continue to favor LOW vs. HD given a narrowing comp gap (that we expect to be apparent again this quarter), higher EPS growth and a wider than historical average valuation multiple gap."
Shares of Home Depot closed at $136.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!