Wedbush Remains Sidelined on Home Depot (HD) - PT to $145
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush reiterated a Neutral rating on Home Depot (NYSE: HD), and raised the price target to $145.00 (from $140.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. HD reported a solid 4.7% comp, just below consensus' 4.8% estimate.
Analyst Seth Basham commented, "HD delivered a solid, largely in-line quarter despite a sluggish start driven by unfavorable weather and pull forward of demand to 1Q. Underlying trends appear intact, with big ticket sales strength persisting and the Pro business (~40% of sales) growth continuing to outpace DIY. With favorable macro drivers in place, better than planned expense management, and the anniversarying of the Interline brands acquisition, we see HD’s bump to FY16 EPS guidance as conservative and tick up our estimates and price target. We continue to favor LOW vs. HD given a narrowing comp gap (that we expect to be apparent again this quarter), higher EPS growth and a wider than historical average valuation multiple gap."
Shares of Home Depot closed at $136.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!