Wedbush Remains Sidelined on Home Depot (HD) - PT to $145
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush reiterated a Neutral rating on Home Depot (NYSE: HD), and raised the price target to $145.00 (from $140.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. HD reported a solid 4.7% comp, just below consensus' 4.8% estimate.
Analyst Seth Basham commented, "HD delivered a solid, largely in-line quarter despite a sluggish start driven by unfavorable weather and pull forward of demand to 1Q. Underlying trends appear intact, with big ticket sales strength persisting and the Pro business (~40% of sales) growth continuing to outpace DIY. With favorable macro drivers in place, better than planned expense management, and the anniversarying of the Interline brands acquisition, we see HD’s bump to FY16 EPS guidance as conservative and tick up our estimates and price target. We continue to favor LOW vs. HD given a narrowing comp gap (that we expect to be apparent again this quarter), higher EPS growth and a wider than historical average valuation multiple gap."
Shares of Home Depot closed at $136.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!