Wedbush Remains Sidelined on Carnival Corp. (CCL) Following Solid 3Q
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush reiterated a Neutral rating and $54.00 price target on Carnival Corporation (NYSE: CCL) following the company's 3Q earnings report. CCL reported non-GAAP EPS of $1.92, $0.03 better than the consensus estimate of $1.89. Management is increasing the guided range from $3.25-$3.35 to $3.33-$3.37. This compares to the consensus estimate of $3.35.
Analyst James Hardiman commented, "When we factor in a myriad of headwinds, it is a testament to either conservative guidance, impressive execution, or the underlying strength in demand that guidance has only increased over the course of the year. To some degree, we believe that all three have been at play and are impressed with how the year has played out thus far for CCL. As we look to 2017, while there are some company-specific reasons why our estimates are coming down, we are generally encouraged by the optimism with respect to the fundamental outlook."
Shares of Carnival Corporation closed at $46.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!