Wedbush Remains Sidelined on Carnival Corp. (CCL) Following Solid 3Q
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush reiterated a Neutral rating and $54.00 price target on Carnival Corporation (NYSE: CCL) following the company's 3Q earnings report. CCL reported non-GAAP EPS of $1.92, $0.03 better than the consensus estimate of $1.89. Management is increasing the guided range from $3.25-$3.35 to $3.33-$3.37. This compares to the consensus estimate of $3.35.
Analyst James Hardiman commented, "When we factor in a myriad of headwinds, it is a testament to either conservative guidance, impressive execution, or the underlying strength in demand that guidance has only increased over the course of the year. To some degree, we believe that all three have been at play and are impressed with how the year has played out thus far for CCL. As we look to 2017, while there are some company-specific reasons why our estimates are coming down, we are generally encouraged by the optimism with respect to the fundamental outlook."
Shares of Carnival Corporation closed at $46.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!