Wedbush Remains Sidelined on Carnival Corp. (CCL) Following Solid 3Q
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush reiterated a Neutral rating and $54.00 price target on Carnival Corporation (NYSE: CCL) following the company's 3Q earnings report. CCL reported non-GAAP EPS of $1.92, $0.03 better than the consensus estimate of $1.89. Management is increasing the guided range from $3.25-$3.35 to $3.33-$3.37. This compares to the consensus estimate of $3.35.
Analyst James Hardiman commented, "When we factor in a myriad of headwinds, it is a testament to either conservative guidance, impressive execution, or the underlying strength in demand that guidance has only increased over the course of the year. To some degree, we believe that all three have been at play and are impressed with how the year has played out thus far for CCL. As we look to 2017, while there are some company-specific reasons why our estimates are coming down, we are generally encouraged by the optimism with respect to the fundamental outlook."
Shares of Carnival Corporation closed at $46.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- UBS Remains Bullish on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!