Wedbush Remains Sidelined on Blackhawk Network (HAWK) Following Mixed 3Q
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush reiterated a Neutral rating and $30.00 price target on Blackhawk Network (NASDAQ: HAWK) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Operating Revenue of $169m missed consensus expectations of $189m. However, Non-GAAP EPS of $0.14 came in ahead of consensus estimates of $0.09 and the guidance range of $0.05-$0.11.
Analyst Gil Luria commented, "Adjusted Operating Revenue of $169m missed consensus expectations of $189m and the guidance range of $172-$193m. AOR miss was attributed to continued weakness due to EMV compliance issues at a number of their Grocery distribution channels and Cardpool shortfall due to disruptions at a kiosk distribution partner. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.14 topped consensus of $0.09 and the guidance range of $0.05-$0.11 due to mix shift and lower interest expense and tax rate."
Shares of Blackhawk Network closed at $34.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Gil Luria
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!