Wedbush Remains Sidelined on Blackhawk Network (HAWK) Following Mixed 3Q
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush reiterated a Neutral rating and $30.00 price target on Blackhawk Network (NASDAQ: HAWK) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Operating Revenue of $169m missed consensus expectations of $189m. However, Non-GAAP EPS of $0.14 came in ahead of consensus estimates of $0.09 and the guidance range of $0.05-$0.11.
Analyst Gil Luria commented, "Adjusted Operating Revenue of $169m missed consensus expectations of $189m and the guidance range of $172-$193m. AOR miss was attributed to continued weakness due to EMV compliance issues at a number of their Grocery distribution channels and Cardpool shortfall due to disruptions at a kiosk distribution partner. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.14 topped consensus of $0.09 and the guidance range of $0.05-$0.11 due to mix shift and lower interest expense and tax rate."
Shares of Blackhawk Network closed at $34.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Microsoft (MSFT) Following Strong 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Gil Luria
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!