Wedbush Remains Sidelined as Polaris Industries (PII) Announces Transamerican Auto Parts Acquisition
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush reiterated a Neutral rating and $77.00 price target on Polaris Industries (NYSE: PII) following the company's announced acquisition of Transamerican Auto Parts Company (TAP) for $665M. The acquisition is being funded through the company’s existing revolver and term loan.
Analyst James Hardiman commented, "The acquisition is expected to be accretive to PII’s FY17E EPS by $0.25-$0.30, excluding purchase accounting and acquisition costs. However, the EBITDA margin for TAP is approximately 8%, suggesting that this will be dilutive relative to the (2016) EBITDA margin generated by PII, while the high-teens TAP returns on capital falls well short of returns for PII. Within three years after the close, PII expects annual cost savings/synergies of ~$20M, driven by efficiencies in procurement, distribution and an expanded product offering. There could also be some revenue synergies over time as well."
Shares of Polaris Industries closed at $76.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $75 at Wedbush
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!