Wedbush Remains Neutral on BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) - PT to $104
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush maintained a Neutral rating on BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN), and cut the price target to $104.00 (from $108.00), as the PDUFA date for Brineura for CLN2 disease was delayed to April 27, 2017.
Analyst Liana Moussatos commented, "We consider the PDUFA extension and plans for an advisory committee for Brineura treatment of CLN2 disease as a minor negative. Due to the high unmet need, we believe Brineura is likely to receive first-pass approval."
Shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. closed at $95.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $95 at Jefferies; Keeps 'Underperform'
- PTC Inc. (PTC) PT Raised to $60 at Citi; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!