Wedbush Remains Neutral on BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) - PT to $104
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush maintained a Neutral rating on BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN), and cut the price target to $104.00 (from $108.00), as the PDUFA date for Brineura for CLN2 disease was delayed to April 27, 2017.
Analyst Liana Moussatos commented, "We consider the PDUFA extension and plans for an advisory committee for Brineura treatment of CLN2 disease as a minor negative. Due to the high unmet need, we believe Brineura is likely to receive first-pass approval."
Shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. closed at $95.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!