Wedbush Remains Bullish on Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) After Meeting with Management
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $88.00 price target on Royal Caribbean Cruises (NYSE: RCL) after meeting with management.
Analyst James Hardiman commented, "On Thursday and Friday, we met with Royal Caribbean management onboard the new Harmony of the Seas. Despite a valuation that appears to assume the worst, the team at RCL continues to underscore that the industry has unfolded, on balance, in line with expectations, as the company continues to meet/exceed expectations, the type of performance that we believe investors will eventually reward."
Shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises closed at $81.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royal Caribbean To Hold Conference Call On Fourth Quarter 2016 Earnings
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!