Wedbush Remains Bullish on Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) After Meeting with Management
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $88.00 price target on Royal Caribbean Cruises (NYSE: RCL) after meeting with management.
Analyst James Hardiman commented, "On Thursday and Friday, we met with Royal Caribbean management onboard the new Harmony of the Seas. Despite a valuation that appears to assume the worst, the team at RCL continues to underscore that the industry has unfolded, on balance, in line with expectations, as the company continues to meet/exceed expectations, the type of performance that we believe investors will eventually reward."
Shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises closed at $81.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royal Caribbean International Opens Sailings to Cuba
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!