Wedbush Remains Bullish on KB Home (KBH) Ahead of Investor Day
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $22.00 price target on KB Home (NYSE: KBH) ahead of the company's investor day. On the F3Q16 conference call, KBH said it will be shifting to privately held Stearns Mortgage from Nationstar as its preferred mortgage provider. KBH also highlighted its 52% exposure to the first-time buyer market. According to the FY17 guidance, KBH’s community count should expand from F4Q16 to F1Q17.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We would be buyers of OUTPERFORM-rated KBH ahead of the Company’s investor day scheduled for October 18th. We believe the Company’s focus on entry-level consumers (~52% of community count as of F3Q16) was a key factor in KBH’s better-than-expected order growth of ~16% in F3Q16. With a community exposure over 50% to that buyer group, we view KBH as well-positioned from any demand increase as a result of loosening mortgage standards. The Investor Conference is scheduled to begin at 1PM PDT on 10/18 and can be accessed in the investor relations section at investor.kbhome.com."
Shares of KB Home closed at $15.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- S&P/ Case-Shiller 20-City Index (MoM) 0.10% vs 0.24% Expected
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!