Wedbush Remains Bullish on Foot Locker (FL) Following Solid 3Q
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $80.00 price target on Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Non-GAAP EPS of $1.13 was $0.03 above expectations. Wedbush expects FL to at least meet its FY16 guidance of MSD comp and DD EPS increase and produce a solid 4Q16.
Analyst Christopher Svezia commented, "Foot Locker reported a solid quarter with Y/Y comps of +4.7% and non-GAAP EPS of $1.13 ($0.03 above expectations). Given the environment of multiple brands competing with a solid product offering, and management’s focus on store remodels, inventory flow and providing customers with desired premium product, we expect FL to at least meet its FY16 guidance of MSD comp and DD EPS increase and produce a solid 4Q16. Additional upside is achievable if Europe’s weakening trajectory reverts in 4Q16."
Shares of Foot Locker closed at $71.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!