Wedbush Remains Bullish on Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) Following Annual ASRS Meeting Presentation
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $28.00 price target on Clearside Biomedical (NASDAQ: CLSD) as the company presents follow-on results from its trials of Zuprata. During the Q&A presenters answered questions about improved safety including: the lack of elevated IOP, lack of hemorrhage, and lack of cataracts.
Analyst Liana Moussatos commented, "Dr. Steven Yeh (Emory University), Dr. Seenu Hariprasad (University of Chicago) and Dr. Shree Kurup will be giving oral presentations on data from Clearside’s Phase 2 (DOGWOOD) and Phase 1/2 trials. Abstracts for the presentations are currently embargoed; however, we anticipate results to corroborate previously released positive topline Phase 2 data reported in early January. Recall the Phase 2 trial met its primary endpoint of improvement from baseline in central subfield thickness at eight weeks after a single injection of Zuprata (p=0.0018) and improvement in best-corrected visual acuity (p=0.0004), an important secondary endpoint. We look to the presentations for additional data pointing to further improvement in inflammation, including reduction in anterior chamber cells and chamber flare, and improvement in vitreous haze."
Shares of Clearside Biomedical closed at $7.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) Announces $75M Common Stock Offering
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!