Wedbush Remains Bullish as Tableau Software (DATA) Announces New CEO
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $70.00 price target on Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) following the company's announced appointment of Adam Selipsky as new CEO. DATA’s co-founder and current CEO Christian Chabot will continue to serve as executive chairman of Tableau’s board. Selipsky is expected to start on September 16th.
Analyst Steve Koenig commented, "We believe the company’s motivation in adding Selipsky is to augment the company’s leadership capabilities, specifically with respect to enterprise computing and the cloud, to enable DATA to scale. More specifically, we think Selipsky’s appointment can accelerate progress in addressing execution issues that have been impacting the company, such as developing an institutional capability to close larger enterprise deals, broadening the company’s product portfolio, and offering contracting options beyond perpetual licenses."
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $54.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OTR Global Downgrades Tableau Software (DATA) to Mixed
- Tableau Software (DATA) Worked on Potential Sale, Efforts Stalled - DJ
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!