Wedbush Remains Bullish as Tableau Software (DATA) Announces New CEO
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $70.00 price target on Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) following the company's announced appointment of Adam Selipsky as new CEO. DATA’s co-founder and current CEO Christian Chabot will continue to serve as executive chairman of Tableau’s board. Selipsky is expected to start on September 16th.
Analyst Steve Koenig commented, "We believe the company’s motivation in adding Selipsky is to augment the company’s leadership capabilities, specifically with respect to enterprise computing and the cloud, to enable DATA to scale. More specifically, we think Selipsky’s appointment can accelerate progress in addressing execution issues that have been impacting the company, such as developing an institutional capability to close larger enterprise deals, broadening the company’s product portfolio, and offering contracting options beyond perpetual licenses."
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $54.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OTR Global Downgrades Tableau Software (DATA) to Mixed
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!