Wedbush Remains Bullish as Tableau Software (DATA) Announces New CEO
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $70.00 price target on Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) following the company's announced appointment of Adam Selipsky as new CEO. DATA’s co-founder and current CEO Christian Chabot will continue to serve as executive chairman of Tableau’s board. Selipsky is expected to start on September 16th.
Analyst Steve Koenig commented, "We believe the company’s motivation in adding Selipsky is to augment the company’s leadership capabilities, specifically with respect to enterprise computing and the cloud, to enable DATA to scale. More specifically, we think Selipsky’s appointment can accelerate progress in addressing execution issues that have been impacting the company, such as developing an institutional capability to close larger enterprise deals, broadening the company’s product portfolio, and offering contracting options beyond perpetual licenses."
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $54.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!