Wedbush Remains Bullish as Tableau Software (DATA) Announces New CEO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $70.00 price target on Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) following the company's announced appointment of Adam Selipsky as new CEO. DATA’s co-founder and current CEO Christian Chabot will continue to serve as executive chairman of Tableau’s board. Selipsky is expected to start on September 16th.
Analyst Steve Koenig commented, "We believe the company’s motivation in adding Selipsky is to augment the company’s leadership capabilities, specifically with respect to enterprise computing and the cloud, to enable DATA to scale. More specifically, we think Selipsky’s appointment can accelerate progress in addressing execution issues that have been impacting the company, such as developing an institutional capability to close larger enterprise deals, broadening the company’s product portfolio, and offering contracting options beyond perpetual licenses."
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $54.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Regardless Of CEO Transition, Multiple Will Contract - Buckingham
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!