Wedbush Remains Bullish Ahead of Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) 3Q Release
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $28.00 price target on Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. For 3Q, Wedbush assumes 3.0% organic revenue growth and EPS of $0.28, vs the Street's $0.29. • IPG will report 3Q16 on Friday, October 21.
Analyst James Dix commented, "We expect meet/beat quarter on solid U.S. checks. We estimate 3.0% in total organic growth in 3Q vs. 3.7% in 2Q. Although some delay in ramping new account wins was a drag on 2Q growth, ramp’s arrival should help 2H. IPG’s ~60%/9% exposure to stable U.S./U.K. markets should be backstop for possible risks to growth in Europe and AsiaPac. We favor IPG over peers as an ad agency with higher U.S. exposure, higher potential for margin expansion, at a lower valuation—e.g., IPG is currently trading at ~2x discount to peer average on 2017E EV/EBITDA, despite a higher EBITDA growth outlook ex-f/x."
Shares of Interpublic Group closed at $22.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!