Wedbush Remains Bullish Ahead of Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) 3Q Release
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $28.00 price target on Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. For 3Q, Wedbush assumes 3.0% organic revenue growth and EPS of $0.28, vs the Street's $0.29. • IPG will report 3Q16 on Friday, October 21.
Analyst James Dix commented, "We expect meet/beat quarter on solid U.S. checks. We estimate 3.0% in total organic growth in 3Q vs. 3.7% in 2Q. Although some delay in ramping new account wins was a drag on 2Q growth, ramp’s arrival should help 2H. IPG’s ~60%/9% exposure to stable U.S./U.K. markets should be backstop for possible risks to growth in Europe and AsiaPac. We favor IPG over peers as an ad agency with higher U.S. exposure, higher potential for margin expansion, at a lower valuation—e.g., IPG is currently trading at ~2x discount to peer average on 2017E EV/EBITDA, despite a higher EBITDA growth outlook ex-f/x."
Shares of Interpublic Group closed at $22.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!