Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on salesforce.com (CRM) Following 2Q Report
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush maintained an Outperform rating on salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), and cut the price target to $96.00 (from $98.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenue of $2.0B was $17M above consensus, and the company beat EPS estimates by $0.02. Industry and partner checks don’t point to any secular headwinds for CRM’s business.
Analyst Steve Koenig commented, "Although we’re disappointed in 2Q results, we remain constructive on CRM shares in the 2H and on a 12-month basis. Our industry and partner checks don’t point to any secular headwinds for CRM’s business, nor do we see any structural changes in the company’s market opportunity. Although there have been some concerns about the future impact of Brexit and the U.S. election voiced by management teams in our universe, we haven’t seen any systematic signs of an industry-wide slowdown. With shares trading at just over 5x revenue and 32x FCF on EV/ FY17 estimates, we expect tomorrow’s entry point to lead to an attractive return over the next quarter and 12 months."
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $79.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!