Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on salesforce.com (CRM) Following 2Q Report
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush maintained an Outperform rating on salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), and cut the price target to $96.00 (from $98.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenue of $2.0B was $17M above consensus, and the company beat EPS estimates by $0.02. Industry and partner checks don’t point to any secular headwinds for CRM’s business.
Analyst Steve Koenig commented, "Although we’re disappointed in 2Q results, we remain constructive on CRM shares in the 2H and on a 12-month basis. Our industry and partner checks don’t point to any secular headwinds for CRM’s business, nor do we see any structural changes in the company’s market opportunity. Although there have been some concerns about the future impact of Brexit and the U.S. election voiced by management teams in our universe, we haven’t seen any systematic signs of an industry-wide slowdown. With shares trading at just over 5x revenue and 32x FCF on EV/ FY17 estimates, we expect tomorrow’s entry point to lead to an attractive return over the next quarter and 12 months."
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $79.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Sell on Corning (GLW) Following Solid 3Q
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!