Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on salesforce.com (CRM) Following 2Q Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush maintained an Outperform rating on salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), and cut the price target to $96.00 (from $98.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenue of $2.0B was $17M above consensus, and the company beat EPS estimates by $0.02. Industry and partner checks don’t point to any secular headwinds for CRM’s business.
Analyst Steve Koenig commented, "Although we’re disappointed in 2Q results, we remain constructive on CRM shares in the 2H and on a 12-month basis. Our industry and partner checks don’t point to any secular headwinds for CRM’s business, nor do we see any structural changes in the company’s market opportunity. Although there have been some concerns about the future impact of Brexit and the U.S. election voiced by management teams in our universe, we haven’t seen any systematic signs of an industry-wide slowdown. With shares trading at just over 5x revenue and 32x FCF on EV/ FY17 estimates, we expect tomorrow’s entry point to lead to an attractive return over the next quarter and 12 months."
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $79.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!