Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Quanex (NX) Following Investor Meetings
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $23.00 price target on Quanex Building Products (NYSE: NX) following investor meetings with management. While recent financial results have been disappointing, Wedbush sees a favorable risk/reward profile and continues to believe shares offer an attractive entry point.
Analyst Al Kaschalk commented, "We continue to believe shares of Quanex Building Products (NX) offer an attractive entry point as investors gain confidence in the enterprise value created from an inherently more profitable mix that came with an expanded product portfolio. With operational improvements and scale efficiencies in North American Engineered Components (NAEUC) completed, we look for further profitability improvement as we look for management to reduce its customer base as it implements its version of the 80/20 Rule moderating top-line growth but expanding profitability and margin. With a higher percent of net income converting to free cash flow, leverage ratio should decline ahead of guidance. Absent strategic acquisitions, we look for the Board to assess capital allocation policies with a new share repurchase program authorized exiting FY16. With a repurchase program providing a soft floor on the share price, we see a favorable risk/reward opportunity for the shares and reiterate our OUTPERFORM rating."
Shares of Quanex Building Products closed at $17.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Al Kaschalk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!