Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Quanex (NX) Following Investor Meetings
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $23.00 price target on Quanex Building Products (NYSE: NX) following investor meetings with management. While recent financial results have been disappointing, Wedbush sees a favorable risk/reward profile and continues to believe shares offer an attractive entry point.
Analyst Al Kaschalk commented, "We continue to believe shares of Quanex Building Products (NX) offer an attractive entry point as investors gain confidence in the enterprise value created from an inherently more profitable mix that came with an expanded product portfolio. With operational improvements and scale efficiencies in North American Engineered Components (NAEUC) completed, we look for further profitability improvement as we look for management to reduce its customer base as it implements its version of the 80/20 Rule moderating top-line growth but expanding profitability and margin. With a higher percent of net income converting to free cash flow, leverage ratio should decline ahead of guidance. Absent strategic acquisitions, we look for the Board to assess capital allocation policies with a new share repurchase program authorized exiting FY16. With a repurchase program providing a soft floor on the share price, we see a favorable risk/reward opportunity for the shares and reiterate our OUTPERFORM rating."
Shares of Quanex Building Products closed at $17.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- PTC (PTC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Al Kaschalk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!