Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following Channel Checks
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $115.00 price target on Pool Corp (NASDAQ: POOL) following channel checks. The checks imply 3Q sales growth of 7.8% or 100bps above expectations. POOL is scheduled to release 3Q16 earnings results on October 20, 2016 with a conference call at 11am EDT.
Analyst Al Kaschalk commented, "With scale and as a value-added distributor of swimming pool supplies, equipment and related outdoor leisure products (Blue Business) and a recurring cash flow model, we view shares of Pool Corporation (POOL) as a core holding for mid-capitalization portfolios. POOL’s estimated ~44% market share lends itself to scale advantages, including purchasing and distribution efficiencies when combined with a large installed base of swimming pools, growth in US singlefamily housing, and its growing Irrigation and Landscape (Green business) segment; we look for POOL’s EPS CAGR to be in the 15-18% range over the midterm. With high conversion of net income to cash flow from operations, management is able to fund a disciplined acquisition strategy and provide consistent returns to shareholders via growing dividend and share repurchases."
Shares of Pool Corp closed at $94.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement, Al Kaschalk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!