Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) Following Investor Call
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $310.00 price target on O'Reilly Automotive (NASDAQ: ORLY) following an investor call with management. ORLY is cognizant of rising industry e-commerce sales, but sees structural impediments for categories outside of performance and accessories to move online.
Analyst Seth Basham commented, "On Friday, we hosted a call for investors with ORLY CFO Tom McFall and Controller Jeremy Fletcher. While risks may be slightly higher than in recent years, we came away favorable on ORLY and the DIY Auto industry. The company’s outstanding parts availability and service-focused culture should continue to allow ORLY to take market share, even in the face of a potentially improving AAP. Driven by built-in benefits from LIFO accounting, we lift our 2017 gross margin estimates further above consensus and maintain our above-consensus EPS estimates."
Shares of O'Reilly Automotive closed at $265.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!