Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on GrubHub (GRUB) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $47.00 price target on GrubHub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB) ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. The company is expected to report Q3 earnings on October 26 before the market open.
Analyst "We expect the company to report Q3 results above consensus and the guidance range. Based on third-party web traffic data, traffic to GRUB sites reaccelerated in Q3. We believe this data is relevant for consumers due to its strong historical correlation with organic Gross Food Sales. We believe this data, as well as app ranking data, suggests that user adoption of online and mobile food delivery continues to ramp and GRUB is competing effectively. Guidance is for revenue between $116-$119 million and adjusted EBITDA between $30-$32 million."
Shares of GrubHub Inc. closed at $41.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!