Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on GrubHub (GRUB) Ahead of 3Q Report
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $47.00 price target on GrubHub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB) ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. The company is expected to report Q3 earnings on October 26 before the market open.
Analyst "We expect the company to report Q3 results above consensus and the guidance range. Based on third-party web traffic data, traffic to GRUB sites reaccelerated in Q3. We believe this data is relevant for consumers due to its strong historical correlation with organic Gross Food Sales. We believe this data, as well as app ranking data, suggests that user adoption of online and mobile food delivery continues to ramp and GRUB is competing effectively. Guidance is for revenue between $116-$119 million and adjusted EBITDA between $30-$32 million."
Shares of GrubHub Inc. closed at $41.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) volatility flat into deal with Rockwell Collins (ROK)
- AT&T (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!