Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Finish Line (FINL) After Meeting with Management
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $25.00 price target on Finish Line (NASDAQ: FINL) after meeting with management. Wedbush believes that the quarter is tracking toward management’s outlook of a HSD comp increase, or in line with consensus at 8%. FINL ended the last quarter with ~5.3 million or 13% of the outstanding shares remaining in its repurchase plan. YTD the company purchased 4 million shares, including 1 million in 2Q.
Analyst Christopher Svezia commented, "We recently spoke with the company and personally toured one of the newly remodeled FINL stores, both of which left us confident that the company is moving in the right direction. Inventory levels are allowing FINL to chase relevant trends while remodels offer the prospect to elevate the in-store experience. Overall, while the meat of the quarter is yet to come (ends November) we feel it is trending generally in line with management’s expectations, potentially calming fears of a potential miss."
Shares of Finish Line closed at $22.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!